Isis Neotone Lightening Eye Counter - 15 Ml
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS NEOTONE LIGHTENING EYE COUNTER 15ML
- EYE CONTOUR CREAM
- Isis Neotone lightening eye contour.
- It is specially designed for caring for the eye contour area, which is usually sensitive skin.
- It treats discoloration and puffiness in the area around the eye.
- With use, the eye contour area will become brighter and give the desired look and confidence.
- Isis Neotone lightening eye contour is an integrated treatment with advanced technologies as a result of continuous research.
- It nourishes the eye contour carefully and gives a radiant look and maintains vitality.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- Provided with an integrated formula that restores the vitality of the eye contour area.
- Contains Licorice extract which gives a lightening effect to the skin.
- Contains chlorella extract that prevents the formation of black circles.
- Isis Neotone lightening eye contour contains tetrapeptide, which prevents puffiness in the eye contour area.
- Contains Bisabolol, which soothes the eye contour area.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, which deeply moisturizes and reduces wrinkles and expressive lines.
- Isis Neotone lightening eye contour unifies the color of the eye contour area and restores its luster.
- It is designed with a rotating ball to facilitate the application process, which gives a soft feeling and removes congestion.
- Quadruple action, it is lightening, reduces dark circles, reduces puffiness, and softens the area around the eye.
- Isis Neotone lightening eye contour moisturizes the eye contour area and protects it from wrinkles.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply twice a day in the morning and evening to the area around the eye.
- It is distributed on the skin with gentle circular motions.
- For external use only.
What are dark circles?
- Dark circles are the appearance of the eye contour area in a darker color than the rest of the face skin, and the degree of darkness ranges between blue, purple, and black.
Causes of dark circles:
The reasons are many but the most famous are:
- Lack of sleep and stress
- Not eating a balanced diet
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Anemia and iron deficiency
- Getting old
- Eye strain in front of the screens for a long time
Treating dark circles:
- The treatment is to improve sleep, reduce eye fatigue, and avoid causes.
- The use of eye cream medical eye creams.