Isis Neotone Serum - 30 Ml
Collect 11.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS NEOTONE SERUM 30 ML
- DEPIGMENTING NIGHT SERUM
- Isis Neotone Serum
- Daily night care that provides treatment and protection against hyperpigmentation and brown spots on the skin.
- Isis Neotone Serum is effective against all types of hyperpigmentation.
- With continuous use, the complexion appears brighter and younger looking.
- Isis Neotone Serum nourishes the skin carefully and gives it a radiant look and maintains its vitality.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- Provides an integrated formula that restores the vitality of the skin and protects against hyperpigmentation.
- Isis Neotone Night Serum has high efficacy in treatment of hyperpigmentation also gentle and have high tolerance.
- Reduces the intensity of brown pigments by 43% within 84 days.
- Improves skin consistency by 42% in 84 days.
- Isis Neotone Night Serum contains Depi Act Complex consisting of four components that work strongly and complementary to inhibit the formation of skin hyperpigmentation at various levels.
- Contains glycolic acid and salicylic acid which together gently exfoliate and remove pigments accumulated in the outer layers of the skin.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply once daily in the evening directly to pre-cleaned pigmented areas on the face, neck, and hands.
- It is distributed on the skin with gentle circular motions.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains alpha hydroxy acids.
- It is a medical condition in which the color of the skin in certain places becomes noticeably dark due to the excessive secretion of the melanin pigment, which gives the skin color and tone.
- The causes of skin pigmentation vary, as they may be due to skin infection, an illness, or as a result of aging.
Types of hyperpigmentation
- Dermatitis induced hyperpigmentation
- Sun exposure induced hyperpigmentation
- Pregnancy-induced hyperpigmentation
- Laser peeling
- Crystal surface peeling
- Skin curettage
- Cosmetic creams
- Medical recommendations for the prevention of hyperpigmentation
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet with fewer sugars.