Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream - 30 Ml
Collect 11.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS NEOTONE WHITE SENSITIVE SKIN CREAM 30 ML
- DEPIGMENTING CREAM
- Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream
- Night care for sensitive skin provides treatment and protection against hyperpigmentation and brown spots on the skin.
- Carefully designed to maintain sensitive skin during the whitening process.
- Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream has a distinctive action against all types of hyperpigmentation.
- With continuous use, the complexion appears brighter and younger looking.
- Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream nourishes your skin carefully and gives it a radiant look and maintains its vitality.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- Provided with an integrated formula that restores the vitality of the skin and protects against pigmentation specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream have high efficiency and at the same time a high degree of endurance.
- Reduces the intensity of brown pigments by 43% within 84 days.
Improves skin consistency by 42% in 84 days.
- Isis Neotone White Sensitive Skin Cream contains Depi Act Complex which consisting of four components that work strongly and integrally to stop the formation of pigmentations at various levels.
- Doesn't contain any exfoliators, so it's gentle on the skin.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply once daily at evening directly to pre-cleaned pigmented areas on the face, neck and hands.
- It is distributed on the skin with gentle circular motions.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product is free of exfoliators.
- It is a medical condition in which the color of the skin in certain places becomes noticeably dark due to the excessive secretion of the melanin pigment, which gives the skin color and tone.
- The causes of skin pigmentation vary, as they may be due to skin infection, an illness, or as a result of aging.
Types of hyperpigmentation
- Dermatitis induced hyperpigmentation
- Sun exposure induced hyperpigmentation
- Pregnancy-induced hyperpigmentation
- Laser peeling
- Crystal surface peeling
- Skin curettage
- Cosmetic creams
- Medical recommendations for the prevention of hyperpigmentation
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet with fewer sugars.