Isis Scalia Ultra Emolient Milk - 200 Ml
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS SCALIA ULTRA EMOLIENT MILK 200ML
- MOISTURIZING MILK
- Isis Scalia Ultra Emollient Milk
- It is moisturizing milk used to treat eczema and various dry skin conditions.
- Rich in natural moisturizers that restore vitality and radiance of the complexion.
- Designed with premium ingredients that soothe, hydrate and deeply nourish the skin.
- Isis Scalia Ultra Emollient Milk, rejuvenating eczema and restores skin radiance.
- Isis Scalia Ultra Emollient Milk is an integrated treatment with advanced technologies as a result of continuous research.
- With use, the complexion will become brighter and give the desired look and confidence.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- Deeply moisturizes in severe cases of dryness.
- Rich in effective moisturizers that give maximum efficacy.
The moisturizing effect is prolonged.
- An outer layer of protection on the skin shields the skin from external environmental factors.
- Milk form providing it is easy to apply and fast-absorbing properties.
- Designed with skin-friendly ingredients for high tolerance.
- Contains 15% glycerin, which moisturizes the layers of the skin and restores its vitality.
- Contains Vaseline, which retains moisture in the outer layers of the skin and prevents irritation.
- Isis Scalia Ultra Emollient Milk contains shea butter which improves skin moisture and deeply nourishes.
- Contains natural oils that moisturize the skin and maintain its appearance.
- Isis Scalia moisturizing milk can be applied to dry skin and to treat eczema easily for the greatest degree of comfort.
- It does not contain any irritating substances so it is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Appropriate amount of milk is applied to the desired places 1-2 times daily.
- Massage the milk in circular movements until it is completely absorbed.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and when this happens, eyes are washed with enough water.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown, or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dumps.