Isis Sun Block Cream Intolerant Skin - 40 Ml
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS SUN BLOCK CREAM INTOLERANT SKIN 40ML
- SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN CREAM
- Isis Sun Block Cream Intolerant Skin
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin provides a high degree of protection against ultraviolet and infrared.
- This unique formula is specially formulated for sensitive skin to provide the most degree of comfort during use.
- Isis Sun Block Cream Intolerant Skin is designed for sensitive skin with ingredients that do not irritate or sensitize the skin.
- You don't need to worry about using sunscreens thanks to the unique formula that guarantees the best efficacy.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- It does not cause any skin allergy and is perfectly suitable for irritated skin.
- It can be applied easily for the greatest degree of comfort.
- No white marks left.
- Isis Sun Block Cream Intolerant Skin protects sensitive skin from UV and IR radiation.
- It does not contain any irritating substances so it is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin.
- Free from perfume and alcohol.
- Does not cause clogging of the skin pores.
- Water resistant so it can be used while swimming.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream to the face and neck before sun exposure.
- Repeats every two hours, when exiting the pool and after excessive sweating.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and when this happens, eyes are washed with enough water.
Why sun protection?
- Exposure to the sun is important to turn vitamin D into an active form, but the sun also contains harmful radiation known as ultraviolet rays that may cause pigmentation and some other skin problems.
How to protect from the sun?
- Make sure to cover the face when exposed to the sun.
- Use sunscreen and refresh every appropriate period.
- Avoid exposing the body to sunlight, especially in the periods between 10 AM and PM in the evening, because sunlight during this period causes great harm.
- Wear light-colored clothes to reflect the sun's rays.