Isis Xerolan Spray - 150 Ml
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ISIS ISIS XEROLAN SPRAY 150ML
- MOISTURIZING SPRAY
- Isis Xerolan Moisturizing Spray.
- A strong moisturizer for irritated skin, superficial burns, and severe dryness.
- The first moisturizer is in the form of a spray with a new and effective formula.
- Isis Xerolan restores moisture and vitality to the skin, relieves severe stress on the skin, produces rapid results and long-lasting hydration.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- It contains lanolin that has been used to moisturize the skin for thousands of years.
- Increases skin moisture by 25% in seven days.
- Isis Xerolan Moisturizing Spray reduces discomfort by 82% in seven days.
- It reduces the shrinkage of the skin by 90% in seven days.
- It relieves itching of the skin by 96% in seven days.
- Suitable for all family members and it is considered an effective and ideal solution in case of burns, irritation, and severe dryness, so it is recommended to include it in a first aid kit.
- Its formula mimics the essential components of the natural skin barrier.
- Isis Xerolan moisturizing spray contains lanolin that has been carefully purified to advanced purity levels.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- The product is sprayed to the desired places from a distance of 15 cm and is repeated as needed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown, or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still dumps.