Ivytus Cough Syrup Honey Flavour - 200 Ml
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- IVYTUS COUGH SYRUP HONEY FLAVOUR 100ML
- COUGH SYRUP
- Ivytus Cough Syrup Hoeny Flavour
- It is a syrup used to treat cough in children and adults with ivy leaf extract.
- It treats congestion in the airways and have good expectorant action.
- Ivytus Cough Syrup Hoeny Flavour improves the functions of the airways.
- Ivytus Cough Syrup Hoeny Flavour reduces the duration of cough.
- Uses Ivytus Cough Syrup Hoeny Flavour in the prescribed dosages.
- It is suitable for cough symptoms in adults and children older than six years.
- The ivy leaf extract contains tri-terpenoid compounds (about 6%).
- The active substances in Ivytus Cough Syrup Hoeny Flavour reduces the contraction of the airways and dissolve the phlegm to facilitate expulsion.
- Increases moisturization of the mucous membranes to reduce the viscosity of phlegm and enhances the function of cilia in the bronchi, so the phlegm is eliminated.
- There is evidence that the active substances in ivy leaves have an anti-bacterial effect, which reduces the possibility of respiratory infections.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- It is used for adults and children from six years of age.
- Children (6-12 years): 5 ml three times daily.
- Adults: 5-7.5 ml three times daily.
- A lot fluid intake enhances the effect of treatment.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Coughing is a natural reaction that cleans the throat and chest from mucus and irritants.
- Cough occurs in normal cases at intervals, but in disease state, cough becomes more frequent.
Cough types according to duration:
- Acute cough: It lasts for less than three weeks
- Subacute cough: which lasts for more than three weeks and less than eight weeks.
- Chronic cough: It is a cough that lasts for more than eight weeks.
Causes of coughing:
- Clean the throat from mucous secretions.
- Viruses and bacterial infection are one of the most common causes.
- Cough usually affects smokers.
- Some medications may cause coughing.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid substances that irritate the airways.
- Hot drinks contain honey and ginger.
- Take some medications that help improve bronchial function and expel phlegm.