J.F.M Hair Natural Real Black - 1 Pc
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- J.F.M HAIR NATURAL REAL BLACK
- JUST FOR MEN
- HAIR COLORING
- MEN HAIR COLORING
- J.F.M Hair Real Black
- It is a hair dye for men to change white hair to a dark brown color.
- J.F.M Hair Real Black restore the hair color and give a more youthful look.
- Improves the appearance of hair and leaves it fully health.
- The ingredients of J.F.M Hair Real Black, moisturizes and enhancing hair health.
- An outstanding user experience that produces a healthy and attractive look.
- Easy to use as it is no drip shampoo formula.
- It gives results in five minutes after application and lasts for eight weeks.
- Ammonia free does not cause any damage to hair.
- It removes white hair without affecting the natural grading of hair color.
- Contains proteins that enhance the health and appearance of hair.
- It contains aloe vera and chamomile extract that promotes healthy hair and scalp and prevents inflammation.
- Equipped with an integrated formula that restores the vitality of the hair and leaves it more beautiful with every use.
- J.F.M Hair Real Black contains materials that enhance the softness of hair.
- Reduces flyaway and frizz.
- The hair is given a distinctive shine.
- J.F.M Hair Real Black can be used for all hair types.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
Before starting use, an allergy test should be done as follows:
- The dye is prepared in the manner that will be mentioned later.
- An amount of product is applied to a small area of the skin.
- The product is washed off after ten minutes.
- Wait 24 hours to ensure that no allergic symptoms appear.
- If any symptoms occur, do not use the product.
- The gloves
- Color bottle
How to prepare:
- The color is added to the developer and is well shaken.
- All mixture is applied to hair and well distributed on all hair.
- Wait five minutes, then rinse the hair with water.
- Wash the hair with a suitable shampoo, preferably a color care shampoo.
White hair overview:
- White hair is known as black hair color loss and this occurs as a result of the loss of melanin pigment from the shaft of the hair.
- Dye loss affects hair, becoming thin, brittle, and less manageable.
- The reasons for the formation of white hair:
- Genetic factors play a big role in the emergence of white hair.
- Not following a healthy diet.
Smoking and exposure to continuous psychological stress.
How to reduce the appearance of white hair:
- A healthy diet rich in fish and nuts as they are sources of omega-3 that improve overall health and reduce the appearance of gray hair.
- Take zinc supplements.
- Stop smoking.
- Stay away from sources of psychological stress.