Johnson & Johnson Baby Wipes Gentle All Over - 72 Pcs
Collect 1.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- J&J BABY WIPES GENTLE ALL OVER 72 WIPES
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- BABY WIPES
- J&J Baby Wipes Gentle
- Specially designed to clean the face, hands, nappy area, and any other body parts.
- Easy use and natural ingredients give the best results.
- J&J Baby Wipes Gentle are soft and gentle cleaning wipes to fit the baby's skin and protect it from any harm.
- Tested by pediatricians and dermatologists.
- Nature's ingredients for the best results.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- Made of natural materials that give the best cleanliness and safety.
- Designed with no more tears formula.
- Rich in silk extract.
- Do not leave any unwanted residues.
- It does not cause allergies, it is free from (parabens, pigments, and alcohol)
- Moisturizes the baby's skin and protects it from irritation.
- J&J Baby Wipes Gentle contains a mild and gentle fragrance that calms the child.
- Protect baby's skin from drying out.
- J&J Baby Wipes Gentle leaves baby soft and improves skin condition.
- It contains gentle cleansers for baby's skin.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Used to clean various parts of the body.
- Clean using wet wipes until all dirt on the baby's skin is removed.
- There is no need to wash with water after the cleaning process.
- Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin's superficial layer.
- PH increase in the case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria, and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change.
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid using during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.
Napkin dermatitis treatments (Non-prescription):
- Aloe Vera containing products.
Calendula officinalis containing products.