Jamieson Green Tea Plus Apple Cider Vinegar - 90 Caps
Collect 10.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- JAMIESON GREEN TEA PLUS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 90 CAPS.
- WEIGHT LOSS CAPSULES
- Jamieson Green Tea Plus Apple Cider
- It is a medicine designed to help you lose weight when used appropriately.
- It helps in losing weight while following a low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
- Jamieson Green Tea Plus Apple Cider Promotes general health due to weight reduction.
- Provide the body with 133 mg of green tea extract and apple cider vinegar.
- Supports weight management.
- Jamieson Green Tea Plus Apple Cider contains caffeine to increase energy.
- Jamieson Green Tea Plus Apple Cider helps to increase the basal metabolic rate.
- Green tea is a source of antioxidants that improve overall health.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces the body's resistance to insulin, which enhances the fat burning process.
- The active substances in green tea reduce the absorption of glucose from the intestine and thus reduce the absorbed amounts of energy.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Two capsules are taken daily with meals.
- Store at an appropriate temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Obesity is an increase in the proportion of fatty tissue than the normal limit when compared to the total body weight.
- The diagnosis of obesity is done by using a body mass index (BMI), an index that measures weight compared to height, and if a value greater than 30 the person is considered obese.
- Obesity is one of the most common medical conditions and is the leading cause of heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia.
Causes of obesity:
- Increased calorie consumption
- Some genetic factors
- Some medical conditions and diseases may lead to obesity.
- Obesity is diagnosed by a BMI that gives a numerical value based on a weight-to-height comparison
- Body mass index values can be explained as follows
- Normal weight: (18-24)
- Overweight: (25-29)
- First grade obesity: (30-34)
- Second grade obesity: (35-39)
- If the value of the index is more than 40, this means that the person suffers from severe obesity.
- Obesity, in which fat is concentrated around the abdomen, is considered the most dangerous type of obesity, as it is linked to diabetes and stroke.
- A healthy diet and reduced calorie intake.
- Doing sports.
- Using some medications and supplements that help you lose weight.
- In cases of severe obesity, the doctor may resort to the use of surgical interventions.