Jamieson St. John'S Wort 1000Mg - 30 Tabs
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- JAMIESON ST. JOHN'S WORT 1000 MG 30 TABS
- ANTI ANXIETY TABLETS
- Jamieson ST. JOHN'S Wort
- An effective light herb used to reduce symptoms of anxiety, stress and lack of sleep.
- It helps to improve the quality of life for patients with mood disorders.
- Jamieson ST. JOHN'S Wort helps improve sleep.
- It helps reduce anxiety, stress and depression.
- It helps sleep and reduces episodes of restlessness.
- Contains the substance hypericin and hyperforin, and these substances work by increasing dopamine and serotonin in the brain.
- Jamieson ST. JOHN'S Wort is very safe if used according to the prescribed dosages.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- One tablet three times daily.
- It must be used for at least a week in order to notice tangible results.
- Consult a doctor if you plan to use Jamieson ST. JOHN'S Wort for more than 18 weeks.
- Store at a suitable temperature from 18-25 ° C.
- Keep away from the reach of the children.
- Depression is classified as a mood disorder and can be described as a feeling of sadness, loss of meaning and anger, which affects the individual's daily activities.
- People are affected by depression to varying degrees and it may affect productivity and relationships, and it is considered a chronic medical condition.
Symptoms of depression:
- Anger, aggressiveness, anxiety, tension, hyperactivity.
- Loss of meaning and hope.
- Loss of interest in things, loss of enjoyment of activities that were enjoyable, feeling tired easily, thoughts of suicide and tendency to activities that could be dangerous to life.
- Loss of sexual desire.
- Difficulty focusing, difficulty focusing on and accomplishing a task, slow response during conversation.
- Sleep disturbances such as lack of sleep or prolonged sleep.
- Fatigue, headache, pain and digestive problems.
- If you feel these symptoms for more than two weeks, you should consult a doctor.