JOHNSON’S Baby | Baby Oil | 200ml
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- JOHNSON’S Baby Oil locks in ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion on dry skin.
- Clinically proven to help prevent excess moisture loss, JOHNSON’S Baby Oil is gentle and easy to spread, so makes great for baby massage, leaving your baby’s skin soft and smooth.
- JOHNSON’S Baby Oil is especially developed for new-born skin, creating a light protective barrier on the skin. It can also be used to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches on adult skin.
- JOHNSON’S baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
Features & Benefits:
For the baby:
- Moisturizes baby skin and helps protect from dryness
- Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss
- Great for baby massage and parent-baby bonding
- Clinically proven mild and gentle formula for your baby’s skin
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches
- Leaves skin glowing and baby soft
- Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum
How to use:
- Use after baby bathtime when you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin. Pour a small amount onto palms and rub hands together to warm, then gently apply onto skin.
- For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of children's reach to avoid drinking and accidental inhalation, which can cause serious injury. Should breathing problem occur, consult a doctor immediately. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
About the brand:
- For over 125 years, JOHNSON’S has provided safe, mild and gentle products for babies and adults. All JOHNSON’S baby products are soap-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and paraben-free as part of our promise to enable a healthy future for all babies. Every JOHNSON’S product is made with the purest and highest-quality ingredients because we are committed to happy, healthy development.