JOHNSON’S Baby, Cleansing Wipes, Head-To-Toe Skincare, Pack of 15 wipes
Collect 0.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- We love babies and understand that their delicate skin, which is up to 3x thinner & loses moisture 2x faster than adult skin, needs special care with from head to toe.
- Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Skincare Baby Wipes are a quick, convenient and easy way to give your baby a gentle yet thorough all over clean, without the need for water or drying. These wipes are 2x bigger and 40% thicker than traditional wipes, and are made from a soft, thick cloth.
- The NO MORE TEARS formula is as mild to the eyes as pure water, which means the wipes are suitable to use even on baby’s face.
- JOHNSON’S baby care products. Trusted by moms for over 100 years!
Features & Benefits:
- Quick & gentle all-over clean between baths
- Mild on the eyes as pure water
- Largest and thickest baby skincare wipes
- No need for water or drying
- No More Tears formula
- Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Lauryl/Stearyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
How to use:
- JOHNSON’S Head-To-Toe Skincare Baby Wipes can be used during any occasion to gently cleanse your baby’s skin. Simply open the pack by pulling the transparent seal on the front of the pack, remove a washcloth and reseal the pack after using.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place away from sunlight.
About the brand:
- For over 125 years, JOHNSON’S has provided safe, mild and gentle products for babies and adults. All JOHNSON’S baby products are soap-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and paraben-free as part of our promise to enable a healthy future for all babies. Every JOHNSON’S product is made with the purest and highest-quality ingredients because we are committed to happy, healthy development.