Jolen Creme Bleach - 113 Gm
Collect 1.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- JOLEN CREAM BLEACH 113 GM
- BLEACHING CREAM
- Jolen Cream Bleach
- It is a gentle bleach that has been specially designed to hide unwanted hair anywhere in the body by changing its color so that it becomes close to the skin tone.
- Designed with premium ingredients that do no harm to skin.
- Enjoy the confidence and vibrant look with Jolen Cream Bleach.
- Formula has won the confidence of women for many years.
- A special formula that preserves the skin during the bleaching process.
- Stearic acid provides a good degree of hydration to the skin during the bleaching process.
- Isopropyl myristate improves skin condition and prevents irritation.
- Fast to use and effective in making the required change.
- It comes with a preparation kit for easy use.
- Gentle on the skin.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
Before starting use, an allergy test should be done as follows:
- The cream is prepared in the manner that will be mentioned later.
- An amount of lotion is applied to a small area of the skin.
- The product is washed off after ten minutes.
- Wait 24 hours to ensure that no allergic symptoms appear.
- If any symptoms occur, do not use the product.
- Cream tube
- The accelerator
- Mixing cup
- The spoon
How to prepare:
- The area to be bleached is washed with soap and water and then dried.
- Using the spatula in the kit, take a quarter of a teaspoon of accelerator powder and put it in the cup.
- Clean the spatula.
- Put one and half teaspon of the bleaching cream into the cup and mix it well with the powder.
- For large areas, the powder is mixed with the cream in a ratio of (1: 2) powder to cream.
- The mixture is applied with a spatula to the places you want to pleach, with the hair completely covered.
- Wait ten minutes, then remove the cream from the skin with a spatula.
- If the desired result is not obtained, the mixture is applied again for another five to ten minutes.
- Do not use immediately after a hot bath or shower, in a steam-filled room or over skin freshener.
- Open pores may create sensitivity.
- Do not use around eyes or in vaginal area.
- If bleach mixture gets into eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor.
- Do not use if you suffer from any medical condition that may be affected by compromised skin.
- Consult a doctor before use if you suffer from any skin related disorder, circulatory issues or diabetes.
- Do not use on skin imperfections, such as blemishes or moles or on broken or irritated, inflamed or sunburned skin.
- Wait until skin has healed.
- Wait 24 hours between treatments of the same area.
- Do not expose treated skin to intense or prolonged heat or sunlight for 24 hours after application.
- Remove immediately and rinse skin with cold water if you experience any skin sensitivity during use.