Joy Division Lubricant Silicon Gleit Fluid - 100 Ml
Collect 4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Joy Division Lubricant Silicon Gleit Fluid - 100 Ml
- JOY DIVISION
- LUBRICANT GEL
- Joy Lub Silicone Gleit Fluid
- It is a natural intimate lubricant with a silicon base.
- Treats dryness during intimacy.
- Designed with premium ingredients suitable for intimate areas, they soothe and deeply hydrate.
- Restores intimate relationship quality.
- Joy Lub Silicon Gleit Fluid with advanced technologies as a result of continuous research.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- High quality, it is a German product.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Prolonged lubrication and less use frequency.
- Free from perfumes, colors, and preservatives.
- Water resistant silicone base.
- Joy Lub Silicon Gleit Fluid can be used with any type of condom.
- Joy Lub Silicon Gleit Fluid enough for 100 application time.
- It does not contain any irritating substances so it is perfectly suitable for the intimate area.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- An appropriate amount is used to produce the required lubrication.
Vaginal dryness during intimacy:
- Vaginal dryness may lead to discomfort during the relationship and also can make the relationship painful due to the loss of adequate lubrication.
- If dehydration is chronic dehydration, consult a doctor to see if there is a medical condition behind the problem.
- The vaginal wall is usually covered with a layer of clear, odorless mucus that protects the vagina from damage during the relationship.
- When moisture is lost, the vaginal wall becomes dry and prone to wounds and tears.
Factors affecting the determination of the degree of moisture of the vagina:
- Hormones: low estrogen levels as a result of age, breastfeeding or using birth control pills may lead to vaginal dryness.
- Medications: Certain medications, such as antidepressants, antihistamine’s, cancer treatments, and anti-estrogens, may cause vaginal dryness.
- Foreplay: The vagina is moistened as a result of the arousal, so the relationship must precede by a series of foreplay until the vagina responds and is well hydrated.
- Excluding the causes from different medical conditions.
- Spend a good time in foreplay before starting intercourse.
- Using intimate lubricants.