Jp Everose 500 Mg - 60 Caps
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Jp Everose 500 Mg - 60 Caps
- Food Supplement
- Everose™ contains Evening Primrose Oil which contains one of the highest concentrations known of the important fatty acid called gamma-linoleic acid.
- Each Softgel capsule contains: The active substance is Evening primrose oil 500 mg provides minimum 45 mg gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
- Take Everose™ ONE OR TWO CAPSULES 3 TIMES DAILY OR AS DIRECTED.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Other information
- Do not take EveroseTM If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance Evening primrose oil or to any of the other ingredients of Everose™.
- Taking other medicines that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) interacts with Everose™.
- Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines or other herbal/health supplements.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding Taking Everose™ is POSSIBLY UNSAFE during pregnancy. It might increase the chance of having complications. Do not use Everose™ if you are pregnant.
- It is POSSIBLY SAFE to take evening primrose oil during breast-feeding, but it is best to check with your healthcare provider