Jp Veratol Resveratrol 100 Mg Food Supplement - 60 Caps
Collect 8.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Jp Veratol Resveratrol 100 Mg Food Supplement - 60 Caps
- Food Supplement
- Veratol is composed mainly of: Resveratrol (3, 5, 4’- trihydroxy-Trans-stilbene) is a natural compound found in red grape skin. Sometimes they call it as “The French Paradox”.
- It is a powerful antioxidant produced by some plants to assist when under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi, or UV light & to protect them against environmental stresses. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are believed to be the cause of aging.
- Resveratrol is produced by plants Science has shown Resveratrol to possess a fascinating spectrum of pharmacologic properties enabling it to assist greatly with human health and beauty.
- VERATOL™ is known to have a lot of health benefits:
- VERATOL™ helps combat all signs of aging including wrinkles, sagging skin, dark spots, crow's feet, etc...
- VERATOL™ helps slowing down the aging process & maintains the feeling of youth.
- VERATOL™ helps Improving energy & overall metabolic process.
- VERATOL™ helps improve skin healing naturally, skin moisturization and elasticity.
- VERATOL™ Helps fighting stress related health issues.
- VERATOL™ induces collagen synthesis & inhibits collagenases (deterioration of collagen), with a reassuring safety profile, which leads to increases thickness of skin dermis and epidermis.
- VERATOL™ stimulates cell longevity through SRT1 pathway, as Resveratrol activates sirtuin activity without the extreme difficulty of starving oneself!
- Each soft gel capsule of VERATOL™ provides unique, highly concentrated Resveratrol “100 mg
- Veratol is to be taken one to two capsules per day for at least 3 months.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Other information
- Do not take Veratol, If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance resveratrol or to any of the other ingredients of Veratol™.
- Taking other medicines The probable interaction with blood thinners should be taken into consideration. Patients taking blood thinning medications such as aspirin, warfarin, or clopidogrel should inform their doctor that they are taking resveratrol.
- Additionally, patients should always inform their health care providers of any dietary supplements or over-the-counter medications they use.
- Medications changed by the liver [Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) substrates] interacts with resveratrol. Some medications changed by the liver include lovastatin, ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fexofenadine, Triazolam, and many others.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Do not take resveratrol supplements or excessive amounts of natural foods containing resveratrol while pregnant or breast-feeding. There is a lack of research in this area to prove safety.