Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Smoothing - 1 Kit
Collect 15 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- KERATIN THERAPY HAIR RELAX SMOOTHING KIT
- KERATIN THERAPY
- HAIR SMOOTHING KIT
- Keratin therapy hair Relax Smoothing kit
- It is a kit that is used to smooth and straighten the hair.
- It mainly depends on using Keratin technology as a safe hair straightening technique.
- The group consists of three steps: (deep cleaning shampoo, the treatment and hair mask)
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Smoothing Kit is an integrated treatment to improve hair properties.
- Premium ingredients moisturize and enhance hair health, reduce frizz, flyways, and increase shine.
- An outstanding user experience that produces strong, healthy-looking, and attractive hair.
- Provided with an integrated formula that straightens and smooths hair for up to three months.
- Completely free of formaldehyde.
- Reduces the time required for daily hairdressing.
- Contains keratin and natural oils that enhance the softness and moisture of the hair.
- Contains collagen that works with keratin to give results that last for long periods.
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Smoothing Kit reduces hair frizz and flyaway.
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Smoothing kit gives the hair a special shine.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Hair is washed with deep cleaning shampoo.
- The hair is dried with an air dryer.
- Hair is divided and treatment distributed.
- Wrap the hair with a heat pro cap for 15 minutes.
- The hair is then washed for 15 seconds under stream water.
- The keratin therapy mask is applied to the hair and left for five minutes.
- Rinses hair for 15 seconds.
- The hair is dried to 80% with a hairdryer and a rotating brush.
Hair is straightened with a hair straightener, as follows:
- Thick hair: temperature 200-210 ° C, 8-10 times
- Ordinary hair: temperature 190-200 ° C and the number of straightening times 6-8
- Dyed hair: 170-180 ° C, 6-8 times.
- Weak, worn hair: temperature 160-170 ° C, 7-9 times.
The hair is left to rest for 15 minutes, then washed with shampoo.
- Dry hair, apply a small amount of Keratin Therapy oil and dress using the air dryer.
- There are many types of hair straighteners, each with different active substances and chemicals.
- Some of them can be used at home, others need to be applied in a specialized salon.
- Chemicals such as sodium hydroxide are used to straighten the hair.
- It is used for thick and strong hair that does not suffer from any loss.
- May damage the hair.
- Do not last for long periods.
- It is the safest type of hair straightening treatments.
- Keratin treatments contain a group of amino acids that rearrange the bonds of hair giving the desired results.
- This type of treatment gives results that may last for six months.
- Hair becomes silky, smooth, and manageable.
- This type of treatment needs a specialized salon to apply.