Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Shampoo - 250 Ml
Collect 3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- KERATIN THERAPY HAIR RELAX SHAMPOO 250 ML
- KERATIN THERAPY
- TREATED HAIR SHAMPOO
- Keratin therapy hair Relax Shampoo
- It is a shampoo that used as aftercare following to hair smoothing treatments, free of sodium chloride and sulfate.
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Shampoo helps maintain smoothing results.
- Gentle Shampoo enhances hair elasticity and prevents split ends.
- Premium ingredients moisturize and enhance hair health.
- An outstanding user experience that produces strong, plump hair with a healthy, attractive look.
- Nature's ingredients for the best results.
- Provided with an integrated formula that restores the vitality of the hair, enhances the results of straightening, and maintain the results as long as possible.
- Contains keratin and natural oils that enhance the softness and elasticity of hair.
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Shampoo reduces hair frizz and flyaway.
- The hair is gaining a distinctive shine.
- It contains a special fragrance providing a unique user experience.
- Keratin Therapy Hair Relax Shampoo is paraben free.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Moisten the hair with water.
- An appropriate amount of shampoo is taken and applied to the hair.
- Gently massage the shampoo onto the hair and scalp until the dense foam is formed.
- Rinse the hair with an appropriate amount of water.
- There are many types of hair straighteners, each with different active substances and chemicals.
- Some of them can be used at home, others need to be applied in a specialized salon.
- Chemicals such as sodium hydroxide are used to straighten the hair.
- It is used for thick and strong hair that does not suffer from any loss.
- May damage the hair.
- Do not last for long periods.
- It is the safest type of hair straightening treatments.
- Keratin treatments contain a group of amino acids that rearrange the bonds of hair giving the desired results.
- This type of treatment gives results that may last for six months.
- Hair becomes silky, smooth, and manageable.
- This type of treatment needs a specialized salon to apply.