Kiddylite Oral Rehydration Solution Apple Flavor 200 Ml.
Collect 0.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
KIDDYLITE APPLE FLAVOR 200 ML.
It is an oral electrolyte maintenance solution rich in Minerals (such as Sodium and Potassium) for a fluid loss during diarrhea and vomiting to prevent dehydration.
- Apple flavor to be acceptable by your baby.
- Dextrose, Sodium, Chloride, Citrate, Potassium, and Water.
- Kiddylite apple flavor comes in a pack of 200 ML.
- Treatment or prevention of dehydration.
- In the case of diarrhea or vomiting.
- Apple flavor that is acceptable by your baby.
- Rich in minerals that compensate for fluid loss during diarrhea.
How to use Kiddylite:
- Used every 3-4 hours or as directed by your doctor.
- Don't add water or dilute.
- Used for children 1 year of age and older.
- Don't use any unused portion after opening carton.
Diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- A change in your baby’s normal stool consistency and frequency.
- Newborns may have frequent stools, sometimes after each feeding.
- More frequent may be more than one stool per feeding or change in consistency like watery stool.
Causes of newborns and infants Diarrhea:
- Change in your baby’s diet or in the mother’s diet if breastfeeding.
- If the baby is on an antibiotic as well as the mother.
- Bacterial or parasitic infections.
- Dry mouth.
- Dry skin.
- Lethargy, less active than usual.
- Sunken eyes.
Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash and to protect him:
- Change your baby’s diaper frequently.
- Use protective creams.
- Clean your baby’s diaper area with water and avoid wet wipes.
Useful tips and food to be used during diarrhea:
- Banana – crackers – cereals.
- Consider change formula if your baby is on feeding bottle.
- Use an oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.