KOLESTON KIT HAIR COLOR | LIGHT ASH BLONDE | 9.1.
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
KOLESTON hair Color from Wella provides your hair with rich Color, Color Shine and a long-lasting color as it contains color activator for the 15th day and the 30th day from the day of hair coloring.
HOW TO USE KOLESTON LIGHT ASH BLONDE NO. 9/1 ?
1- Prepare :
- Put gloves on.
- Unscrew the developer bottle.
- Open the dye tube and squeeze the color into the developer bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it until the color mixture is thoroughly blended.
2- Application options :
A- If you color hair frequently (1-3 months ) with a similar tone: for a smooth root to tips dye.
- Make 2 cm partings throughout your dry, unwashed hair with applicator tip.
- 1- Apply the color mixture onto new growth root area only, until entirely saturated, working from the front to the back of your head . you may choose to split your hair into sections for more thorough application.
- 2- Wait :
New hair growth needs more time to color.
Also focusing on new growth protects your ends from excessive damage.
Leave the color mixture on new growth root area for 30 minutes for shades 12/0 and 12/1 wait 40 minutes.
- 3- Apply to rest of hair :
• Apply remaining color mixture to the rest of the hair.
• Work through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation.
• Let develop for an additional 10 minutes.
• Total application time is 40 minutes . for shades 12/0 and 12/1 it is 50 minutes.
B- New color if you have never colored or have not colored in 3 months or longer :
- Apply color mixture directly to dry, unwashed hair. You may choose to split your hair into sections for more ever applications.
- Work through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation.
- Leave the color mixture on for 40 minutes . for shades 12/0 and 12/1 wait 50 minutes.
3- Finish :
Rinse and condition :
- When time is up, rinse until water runs clear ( using shampoo is not recommended.)
- Apply the first sachet of miracle gloss treatment for coloring day.
- Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse again.
AFTER 15 DAYS :
- Put the second pair of gloves.
- Apply the day 15 color reactivator to wet hair, wait 10 minutes rinse and style your hair as usual.
AFTER 30 DAYS :
• Apply the second sheet of miracle gloss treatment
• Wait 2 minutes rinse and
• style your hair as usual.
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products.
Strand test :
Do the strand test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results.
Perms relaxers, previous color, and the sun, can affect your results and timing. You will need scissors tape and clock.
- Cut 1 cm wide strand from your roots that are generally not visible ( any area not along the part line, temples or hairline is best ), and tape strand, exposing the root end.
- Completely cover the root end with the mixture remaining from the allergy test. Start timing.
- After 35 minutes (45 min for 12/0 and 12/1). Check the strand. If the root end is not the color you want, return it to the mixture and leave color on for additional 5 or 10 minutes fill in your personal color time below :
My timing for the desired color: --------minutes.