L'OREAL CASTING CRÈME HAIR DYE CARAMEL COLOR CODE 630.
Tips before coloring:
- Remove any jewelry before you begin.
- To avoid spots on the skin, put a little moisturizer on the skin around the hairline.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel to avoid possible spillage.
- Equip yourself with a timer to manage the developing time.
Everything is in the box:
- Coloring cream without ammonia.
- Developer cream.
- Caring shine bath enriched with royal jelly.
HOW TO USE L'OREAL CASTING CRÈME HAIR DYE CARAMEL COLOR CODE 630?
- Quick preparation:
- Unscrew the cap of the coloring cream
- Remove the grey ring
- Rescrew the cap pierce.
- UNSCREW the tip of the developer crème tube
- POUR the whole tube of crème colorant into the developer crème.
- RESCREW tightly the tip of the developer crème.
- SHAKE vigorously to obtain a completely even mixture.
- BREAK OFF THE TIP OF THE APPLICATOR IMMEDIATELY AFTER MIXING TO AVOID THE BOTTLE BURSTING AND DAMAGE FROM THE PRODUCT OVERFLOWING
2- Clean and easy application :
Choose which of the following two methods is most suitable for you.
YOUR HAIR IS NOT COLOURED OR IT WAS COLOURED MORE THAN 3 MONTHS AGO
- Apply all over your hair.
- APPLY in sections by parting the hair using the applicator tip.
- SPREAD the rest of the product through the lengths and ends of the hair.
- MASSAGE to ensure the product is thoroughly worked into the hair and is evenly spread.
- LEAVE FOR 20 MINUTES
- Wait at least 15 days after lightening, relaxing or perming your hair before coloring. In this case, leave for only 15 minutes.
on natural hair/ you have never colored your hair or you last colored your hair over 3 months ago
- Apply all over your hair.
- Apply in sections by parting the hair using the applicator tip.
- Spread the rest of the product through the lengths and ends of the hair. you must use all of the mixtures.
- Massage to ensure the product is thoroughly worked into the hair and is evenly spread.
- leave for 20 minutes
- Wait at least 15 days after bleaching, perming, relaxing or straightening your hair before coloring. in this case, leave for only 15 minutes
3-RINSE AND CONDITION
- APPLY a generous amount of the Conditioner throughout the hair.
- RINSE THOROUGHLY with warm water
- LEAVE for 2 minutes then rinse
- ADD a little warm water and massage thoroughly into the hair
- Rinse thoroughly until the water becomes clear.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: ALWAYS READ BEFORE USE AND FOLLOW CAREFULLY
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- IGNORING AN ALLERGY TEST CAN BE LIFE-THREATENING It is essential that you always perform an ALLERGY ALERT TEST 48H hours before each use of this product, as an allergy can develop suddenly even though you have previously used a hair colorant by Casting Creme Gloss or any other brand.
- This test represents an important precaution which has proved to be reliable when carried out under the conditions outlined below. However, be aware that even if allergy alert test has been carried out you may still experience an allergic reaction when you color your hair. The allergy alert test is not a guarantee of avoiding future allergic reactions. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS
To help you reduce the risk of an allergic reaction, it is essential to follow the precautions below.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
TEMPORARY 'BLACK HENNA” TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY, EVEN WHEN PERFORMED A LONG TIME AGO
If you have experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna' tattoo in the past: do not color your hair in any case
.Even without experiencing a reaction you are likely to become allergic without releasing it, Never use this product unless you have done the allergy alert test 48 hours before use
HOW TO PERFORM THE ALLERGY ALERT TEST L'OREAL CASTING CRÈME HAIR DYE CARAMEL COLOR CODE 630 :
- 48hrs before the coloration
- Remove earrings. Behind the ear and using a cotton wool-bud, apply a small quantity of unmixed colorant product (Colorant crème tube) to cover.
- Leave for 48 hours without washing, covering or touching
- If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions, such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT
Special Precautions :
- In case of a reaction during the application such as:
- stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. Consult your doctor
- If you experience shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention
- Before coloring your hair again, consult a doctor.
If, during the days following application, itching, redness or spots on the scalp or skin occurs, swelling of the eyes and/or face blisters or oozing of the scalp and/or skin occurs, seek immediate medical attention and contact the manufacturer. Keep the empty package and the instruction leaflet for a few days in case you experience a reaction
- Wear the gloves supplied in the carton
- Remove all metal objects from hair before coloring and keep them away during coloring. Do not use metal hair styling tools
- Prepare and apply the mixture in a well-ventilated area
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and face. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows
- This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. Rinse the eyes immediately and thoroughly if the product comes into contact with them. If you wear contact lenses, take them out before rinsing your eyes thoroughly with water. In both cases, seek medical advice
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Do not use to dye a beard or mustache or for any other purpose than coloring your hair. Avoid any unnecessary contact with the skin
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after using a relaxer a perm or a straightening process on the hair before applying the hair color. Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or with a progressive hair colorant.
- Keep developer away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst)
- Keep out of reach of children.