Louis Widmer, Deodorant Cream, Aluminium Free - 40 Ml
Collect 4.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Louis Widmer, Aluminium Free Deodorant Cream - 40 Ml
- Louis Widmer
- DEODRANT CREAM
- Louis Widmer Aluminum Free Deodorant cream
- Free from aluminum salts.
- Being free of irritants, it is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and irritated skin.
- Eliminates bad smells of sweat by fighting harmful bacteria that produce odors.
- Louis Widmer Aluminum Free Deodorant cream is suitable For Men and Women.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- Total protection from unpleasant odors, with great gentleness.
- Eliminates body odors by using natural ingredients.
- Louis Widmer Aluminum Free Deodorant cream is free from aluminum, easy to use, as it is an easy-to-apply cream.
- A unique formula containing glycerol and allantoin that moisturizes the skin and hinders the growth of bacteria that cause sweat.
- Its results are enhanced by containing silver particles, which also contribute to the disinfection of odor-producing bacteria.
- It contains chitosan, which makes it a suitable choice for sensitive and irritated skin, as chitosan is considered one of the best moisturizers and skin soothing agents.
- Louis Widmer Aluminum Free Deodorant cream provides long-lasting protection.
- It is well tolerated by various skin types.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Use on clean, dry skin once a day.
- For external use only.
What is Perspiration?
- Perspiration is a natural process performed by the sweat glands on a daily basis to get rid of water and excess salts in the body.
- This process is necessary to maintain the temperature of the body through the processes of cooling and evaporation.
- This process increased by several reasons such as high temperature, tension, and fear, with great motor activity such as running and exercise, extreme pain and obesity also increase sweat secretion.
- Although this process is essential for the body and is a good indicator of the health of the body, it causes embarrassment and distress for many, because of the unpleasant odor.
Difference between Deodorant and Antiperspirant:
- Deodorant works by covering the odor of sweat with certain perfumes. Therefore, the deodorant does not limit or diminish perspiration but hides its odor.
- Antiperspirant Works to narrow the exits and pores of the skin, allows the release of sweat in small quantities, and thus eliminate the smell.