L W Liposomal Sunblock Milk - 100 Ml
Collect 6.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- L W LIPOSOMAL SUN BLOCK MILK 100ML
- Louis Widmer
- SUNSCREEN MILK
- Louis Widmer Liposomal Sun Block Milk
- Daily sun protection to protect against harmful radiations when exposed to the sun.
- Daily care that provides full protection to the skin to maintain its appearance.
- Louis Widmer Liposomal Sun Block Milk has a distinctive action against various types of harmful radiations.
- With continuous use, the complexion appears brighter and younger looking.
- Louis Widmer Liposomal Sun Block Milk carefully nourishing the skin, giving it a radiant look and maintaining its vitality.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- An integrated formula that restores the vitality of the skin and protects against various types of radiation.
- It has high efficiency and at the same time a high degree of Tolerability.
- Designed with liposome technology that combines filters that cover most radiation spectra.
- Contains Panthenol, which provides a high degree of hydration.
- Louis Widmer Liposomal Sun Block Milk provides triple protection from UV rays, blue light and pollution.
- Contains vitamin E, which protects the skin from the effect of free radicals and keeps the skin healthy.
- It is well tolerated by various skin types.
- The modern technology used in Louis Widmer Liposomal Sun Block Milk provides a uniform distribution of the pigment in the outer layers of the skin.
- Long-term sun protection effect.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream to the face and neck before sun exposure.
- Repeats every two hours, when exiting the pool and after excessive sweating.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and when this happens, eyes are washed with enough water.
Why sun protection?
- Exposure to the sun is important to turn vitamin D into an active form, but the sun also contains harmful radiation known as ultraviolet rays that may cause pigmentation and some other skin problems.
How to protect from the sun?
- Make sure to cover the face when exposed to the sun.
- Use sunscreen and refresh every appropriate period.
- Avoid exposing the body to sunlight, especially in the periods between 10
- AM and PM in the evening, because sunlight during this period causes great harm.
- Wear light-colored clothes to reflect the sun's rays.