L W Oily Skin Appeal Cleaning Foam - 150 Ml
Collect 3.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- L W OILY SKIN APPEAL CLEANING FOAM 150ML
- Louis Widmer
- OILY SKIN CLEANSING FOAM
- Louis Widmer Oily Skin Appeal Cleansing Foam
- A cleansing foam regains and purifies oily skin.
- Active substances and distinctive ingredients that open the pores of the skin and reduce sebum secretions.
- It cleans the skin carefully and gives it a radiant look and maintains its vitality.
- Louis Widmer Oily Skin Appeal Cleansing Foam increases the freshness of the skin and gives you a distinct look and radiant complexion.
- It removes dirt, excess discharge, and dust while preserving the skin.
- This product is specially formulated for daily hygiene purposes.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- An integrated formula of four active substances that restore skin freshness and purity.
- Louis Widmer Oily Skin Appeal Cleansing Foam unifies oily skin and restores its luster.
- Alcohol free so it does not cause any irritation to the skin.
It removes excess sebum and prevents clogging of the skin pores.
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Louis Widmer Oily Skin Appeal Cleansing Foam contains gently exfoliating salicylic acid, also having an effect on the bacteria that causes pimples.
- Contains Panthenol which provides moisture and reduces irritation and skin inflammation.
- Louis Widmer Oily Skin Appeal Cleansing Foam contains allantoin that regulates keratosis and reduces inflammation.
- Contains ethyl hexyl glycerin which moisturizes the skin efficiently after the washing process.
- It stimulates the regeneration of external skin cells to keep the skin in a state of freshness.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply once to twice daily to the face and neck area on clean, moist skin.
- It is distributed on the skin in circular motion and then rinsed with water.
For external use only.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided, and when this occurs, they should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear.
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.