L W Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid - 30 Ml
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- L W SKIN APPEAL SEBO FLUID 30ML
- Louis Widmer
- OILY SKIN MOISTURIZING FLUID
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid
- A purifying, moisturizing liquid for oily skin that restores and purifies oily skin.
- It provides a high degree of absorption of oily secretions for less shiny and clearer complexion.
- Active ingredients and premium ingredients moisturize the skin with high potency without clogging the pores of the skin.
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid increases the freshness of the skin and gives you a distinct look and radiant complexion.
- This product is specially formulated for acne prone skin.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- An integrated formula of seven active substances that moisturize the skin, restore skin freshness and purify.
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid unifies the skin texture and restores its luster.
- It removes excess sebum and prevents clogging of the skin pores.
- Reduces extreme shine as a result of excessive oil secretions.
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid contain Starch Phosphate which moisturizes, reduces shine and absorbs oily secretions.
- Contains safflower oil which is a light oil that moisturizes the skin and does not cause any clogging of its pores.
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid contains butyl avocadates, which have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Contains Panthenol, which reduces skin inflammation and aids in hydration.
- Contains vitamin E, which is characterized by an anti-oxidant effect, which restores the smoothness and softness of the skin.
- Louis Widmer Skin Appeal Sebo Fluid contains allantoin which reduces skin inflammation and irritation and regulates keratosis of the skin.
- Contains hydrolyzed jojoba esters that give optimum hydration while preserving the pores of the skin unclogged.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply 1-2 times daily to the face and neck area, after cleaning them well.
- For external use only.
- Eye contact should be avoided, and when this occurs, they should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear.
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.