La Roche-P Acn-Cr Effaclar Duo+ Cream - 40 Ml
Collect 8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- LA ROCHE-P ACN-CR EFFACLAR DUO+ 40ML
- LA ROCHE POSAY
- ACNE CREAM
- LA Roche-P Acn-CR Effaclar DUO+ Moisturizing gel cream, reduced shine and blemishes of oily skin.
- An innovative formula that is effective in combating marks and impurities.
- LA Roche-P Acn-CR Effaclar DUO+ restores and purifies oily skin.
- It provides a high degree of absorption of oily secretions for less shiny and clearer complexion.
- Active substances and distinctive ingredients that open the pores of the skin and reduce sebum secretions.
- LA Roche-P Acn-CR Effaclar DUO+ increases the freshness of the skin and gives you a distinctive look and radiant complexion.
- This product is specially formulated for the purpose of caring for acne prone skin.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- A combination of three essential active substances that restore skin freshness and purify impurities.
- Contains Procerad, an innovative ceramide compound that helps protect skin from the appearance of brown, red marks and spots.
- Contains mannose, which helps to correct impurities.
- Contains an APF complex that maintains skin balance.
- L LA Roche-P Acn-CR Effaclar DUO+ moisturizes and instantly reduces shine.
- From 12 hours, skin blemishes appear less red.
- From 8 days, impurities decreased significantly.
- It permanently reduces the appearance of impurities and improves their condition.
- 6700 people were tested with all skin tones.
- Can be used as an excellent non clogging makeup base.
- LA Roche-P Acn-CR Effaclar DUO+ reduces the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
- It stimulates the regeneration of the outer skin cells to keep the skin in a continuous state of freshness.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply to whole face in the morning or evening after washing the face with effaclar foaming cleansing gel.
- For external use only.
- Eye contact should be avoided, and when this occurs, they should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear.
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.