La Roche-P Efaclar Sebo Control Mask - 100 Ml
Collect 2.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- LA ROCHE-P EFACLAR SEBO CONTROL MASK 100 ML
- LA ROCHE POSAY
- OIL SKIN MASK
- LA Roche-P Effaclar Sebo Control Mask
- A moisturizing and purifying oily skin mask that restores and purifies oily skin.
- It provides a high degree of absorption of oily secretions for less shiny and clearer complexion.
- Active ingredients and premium ingredients moisturize the skin with high potency without clogging the pores of the skin.
- LA Roche-P Effaclar Sebo Control Mask increases the freshness of the skin and gives you a distinct look and radiant complexion.
- This product is specially formulated for caring acne prone skin.
- Effectiveness proven in medical studies.
- An integrated formula of active substances that moisturize the skin and restoring its freshens and purity.
- LA Roche-P Effaclar Sebo Control Mask unifies the oily skin and restores its luster.
- It removes excess sebum and prevents clogging of the skin pores.
- LA Roche-P Effaclar Sebo Control Mask reduces shiny skin appearance due to excessive oily secretions.
- Contains kaolin which has properties absorbing oily secretions.
- LA Roche-P Effaclar Sebo Control Mask contains Magnesium Aluminum
- Silicate which has a good sanding effect.
- Contains Panthenol which soothes, moisturizes and reduces inflammation.
- It contains glycerin, which moisturizes the skin and restores its vitality.
- Contains Vitamin E which soothes the skin and increases its smoothness.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Apply a thin layer of mask on the skin, leave it for five minutes, then wash it with water.
- This process is repeated twice a week.
- For external use only.
- Eye contact should be avoided, and when this occurs, they should be washed thoroughly with clean water.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear.
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.