Lensme, Soft Monthly Lenses Olivine - 1 Pair
Collect 7.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- LENSME SOFT LENSES- OLIVINE
- Olivine: A yellowish green tone that highlights your make up.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Before you start - wash your hands with soap (preferably non-perfumed, anti-bacterial liquid soap), then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
- Check that the lens isn't inside out - To do this, just put the lens on the tip of your finger and hold it up to the light. If the edges flare out, it's inside out. Some lenses have a 1, 2, 3; indicator—make sure the digits aren’t backwards. It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
- Using your right hand - gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
- Move the contact lens - toward your eye steadily. Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle. Repeat for your other eye.
- Don’t wear contact lenses overnight.
- Don’t wear your contact lenses in the shower or while swimming.
- Don’t reuse contact lens solution.
- Don’t use saline solution for contact lens cleaning or disinfection.
- Never use saliva as a wetting agent
|Product Function||Color Lens|
|Product Form||Contact Lens|