Licid Anti Lice Shampoo Used To Treat Lice And Its Nits - 250 Ml
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
SUNCARE LICID SHAMPOO 250 ML:
Natural oils (neem oil, lavender oil, and cinnamon oil) used to treat lice and its nits.
- 250 ml bottle.
- kills head lice and their eggs.
- Natural oils free from insecticides.
- Effective, safe and gentle on hair.
How to use Licid shampoo:
- Wash the hair and the scalp with your regular shampoo, rinse it with water and then dry both hair and scalp.
- Apply sufficient quantity of licid shampoo to the head of the scalp enough to all areas including behind the ears and on the nape of the neck.
- Allow the shampoo to remain on the hair for 10 minutes, to exert its insecticidal effect on lice and eggs.
- Add water and massage the hair until a foamy lather is formed.
- Rinse with water and then dry hair using another clean towel.
- Comb the hair using a personal fine-toothed comb to remove dead lice and their eggs.
- Not suitable for babies below 2 years old.
- Not suitable during pregnancy and lactation.