Lifebuoy Body Wash Care 500 Ml
Collect 1.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Name/ Product Title
- Lifebuoy Body Wash Mild Care, 500ml
- Skin Cleansing
- Shower Gel
- Sensitive skin demands a balance between protection and care.
- The special formula of Lifebuoy Mild Care Body Wash contains the goodness of milk cream that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Its advanced formula is designed to be mild on delicate skin while keeping it healthy and giving 10 times better protection against germs, even stronger ones. It has Activ Silver, a powerful anti-bacterial ingredient that penetrates into germs to completely destroy them from within. Time to protect yourself and your loved ones with Lifebuoy, the world’s number 1 germ protection soap.
- A bath with our antibacterial Mild Care Body Wash will invigorate your senses. The rich foamy lather will penetrate deep into your pores, remove germs and will leave your skin feeling protected, cleansed and refreshed. Stay protected with Lifebuoy!
- For the best experience, wet a loofah and pour 2-3 drop of body wash onto the loofah. Squeeze the loofah to create lather and apply all over. Rinse well.
- Kids-Proof Easy Use!
- Worry no more that your kids will keep dropping the soap bar. Lifebuoy Shower Gel creates create rich, foamy lather that will easily reach even the most hard to reach areas on the body, like behind the neck, in between the toes, behind the ears. Now you can be sure that your child has washed away all the dirt and germs when they are bathing on their own.
- Our skin is the first line of defense from the outside world. Therefore, personal hygiene is the first form of protection our skin needs. Good personal hygiene leads to protection against the spread of germs, like bacteria, which can lead to infections as well as a repelling body odour. Choose a body wash for your family from a brand that is recognised globally - Lifebuoy is recognized by the Royal Society for Public Health, London for its hygiene education efforts with respect to handwashing with soap as a disease-prevention measure.