Listerine, Mouthwash, Advanced Defence Sensitive, Fresh Mint, 250Ml
Collect 2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Listerine, Mouthwash, Advanced Defence Sensitive, Fresh Mint, 250Ml
- Oral Care
- The pain caused by sensitive teeth can stop you in your tracks.
- With LISTERINE’s new Advance Defense Sensitive formula, you can get long-lasting protection from sensitivity.
- Clinically proven to relieve sensitivity, LISTERINE Advanced Defence Sensitive Mouthwash – Fresh Mint blocks nearly 100% of the microscopic holes.
- When in contact with saliva, this unique, clinically proven formula forms tiny crystals in the microscopic holes of exposed tooth areas and secures your teeth against sensitivity.
- When used regularly over time, LISTERINE Advanced Defence Sensitive Mouthwash – Fresh Mint physically shields exposed nerves areas from cold, heat, acids or sugars that trigger your sensitive teeth.
- Its mild fresh mint taste provides up to 24 hours protection against bad breath.
- Say no to sensitivity with LISTERINE Advanced Defence Sensitive Mouthwash – Fresh Mint!
- Clinically proven sensitivity relief
- Fresh mint taste
- No Alcohol
- For best results, use twice daily for at least 2 weeks
- Use twice daily, in the morning and evening after brushing or when directed by your dental healthcare professional.
- Pour 10ml into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 60 seconds, then spit out.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- To open: squeeze smooth areas on cap and turn.
- To close: turn cap until it locks.
- About the brand:
- The Listerine brand dates back over 130 years to the early days of modern medicine, and it has transformed oral care since 1895 with its unique, effective essential oils formula.
- Dipotassium Oxalate (1.4%), Aqua, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Aroma, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methyl Cococyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sucralose, Sodium Saccharin.
- Contains Sodium Fluoride (220 ppm F for strengthening teeth).
- Safety Tip:
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive or allergic to oxalates or any ingredients.
- Do not use this product if you have a history of kidney disease, hyperoxaluria, kidney stones or malabsorption syndrome, or take high doses of vitamin C (1000mg or more per day).
- If you are concerned you might be developing kidney stones, call your doctor.
- If you experience discomfort or irritation, stop using the product.
- If a significant amount (more than 10ml) is swallowed, drink a cup of water or milk or contact your doctor or an Accident and Emergency department.
- Not suitable for use in children under 18 years.
- Do not use if the container is damaged or if the tamper seal is broken.
- Do not dilute, swallow or swig from the bottle.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Only use as directed.
- If your condition worsens or persists, discontinue use and seek medical attention.