LISTERINE® | Mouthwash | Teeth & Gum Defence | Milder Taste | Soft Mint | 250ml
Collect 1.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
LISTERINE®, Mouthwash, Teeth & Gum Defence, Milder Taste, Soft Mint, 250ml
- Bleeding, swollen or sore gums? Inflammation and redness below the gumline? Don’t wait for gum disease to strike – take precaution today!
- Introducing LISTERINE® Teeth and Gum Defence Milder Taste, a clinically-proven mouthwash to prevent gum disease. This alcohol-free formula fights germs above and below the gum line to help prevent plaque and gum disease, and give you 2x healthier gums vs brushing alone.
- Use LISTERINE® Teeth & Gum Defence Milder Taste twice daily for stronger teeth and healthier gums in 2 weeks!
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces plaque to keep gums healthy, and even works below the gum line
- Helps to prevent gum problems
- Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth to help protect against cavities
- Has less intense taste with soft mint flavor
- Aqua, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucralose, CI 47005. Contains Sodium Fluoride (220 ppm F)
How to use:
- Especially effective when used morning and evening after brushing. Pour 20 ml (4 x 5 ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, and then spit out. Use 10ml for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- For external use only. Do not swallow. Not suitable to use for children under 6 years. If using fluoride supplements, please consult your dentist.
About the brand:
- LISTERINE® is the #1 dentist and pharmacist-recommended mouthwash in the Middle East. Endorsed by the Saudi Dental Society, LISTERINE® is the market leader in daily prevention mouthwashes.
- The LISTERINE® brand dates back over 130 years to the early days of modern medicine, and it has transformed oral care since 1895 with its unique, effective essential oils formula.