Lora Fm Antihistamines - 10 Tabs
Collect 0.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Lora fm 10 tablets
- Cough, cold & allergy
- Allergy medicines
- Lora f tablets contain 10 mg of loratadine
- A second-generation antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness
- Reduces symptoms of allergies
- Treats sensitive skin and nose
- Used in the treatment of urticaria and skin allergy
- In case of runny nose and sneezing
- Itchy and watery eyes
Instructions for use/ how to use
- One tablet daily on the tongue for adults.
- 10 tablets
- What is the allergy?
- Allergy is the secretion of histamine as a result of exposure to substances that cause allergies such as pollen, dust, insects, some foods, some types of clothes and dealing with pets.
- Allergy symptoms
- Runny and itchy nose
- Itchy throat
- Laceration in the eye
- Itchy skin
- Protection from allergy
- Avoid crowded places
- Use a face mask when going outside during dust
- Take a shower and wash your body once you return home
- Use household filters and humidifiers in dust seasons
- Avoid direct contact with animals