LOREAL PARIS EXCELLENCE HAIR DYE | LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN | NO 5.3
Collect 2.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
HOW TO USE L'OREAL PARIS EXCELLENCE HAIR DYE COLOR CODE 5.3, LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN COLOR :
1- Before: protect your hair :
- Use the protective serum 1 on dry and unwashed hair.
- Apply to the most fragile parts of the hair (lengths and ends).
- LEAVE IN WHILE YOU COLOUR.
- MIX YOUR COLOUR cover your shoulders with a towel and put the gloves on
- The tube of coloring crème will have been pierced from doing the skin allergy test. Pour the whole tube into the developer bottle 3
- Replace applicator tip and shake vigorously until mixture is totally blended. Do not use the comb application.
- Twist off the applicator tip immediately after mixing to avoid bursting and damage from the product overflowing
- You can choose to use the comb applicator on lengths. it glides easily through hair and is ideal for mid-length or straight hair.
2- During OPTION 1 COLOURED HAIR in a similar shade
- Start application at the roots. Using the applicator tip,
- part your hair into small, even sections.
- Apply the product to roots only, until fully saturated.
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 20 MINUTES.
- Apply remaining product through hair lengths and ends Massage gently
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 10 MINUTES.
OPTION 2 UNCOLOURED HAIR or hair colored more than 3 months before or with a very different shade :
- Start application at the roots Using the applicator to part your hair into small even sections.
- Spread the product all over the hair and massage until fully saturated.
- LET IT DEVELOP FOR 30 MINUTES.
3- After :
- Pour a little warm water on the hair and massage gently. Then, rinse thoroughly until water runs clear
- Spread the balm 4 through the hair and massage gently.
- Leave in for 2 minutes then rinse. Keep the balm for another application between colorings.
ADVICE FROM CHRISTOPHE ROBIN L'OREAL PARIS' EXPERT COLOURIST:
I recommend Excellence to women who want ultimate grey coverage and the best care for
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: READ BEFORE USE
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ALWAYS PERFORM AN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT, AS AN ALLERGY CAN DEVELOP SUDDENLY, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY USED A HAIR COLORANT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER BRAND.
IMPORTANT. HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. TO HELP YOU
REDUCE THE RISK OF AN ALLERGIC REACTION, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS BELOW:
- Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
HOW TO PERFORM THE ALLERGY TEST FOR L'OREAL PARIS EXCELLENCE HAIR DYE COLOR CODE 5.3, LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN COLOR?
- Remove earrings. Behind the ear and using cotton-bud, apply a small quantity of unmixed colorant product (colorant cream2) a sufficient to cover an area of 1 to 2 cm2 e.g. the size of a small coin).
- Re-apply allowing it to dry between applications. Carefully reseal the colorant container and keep it for the application 48hrs later.
- Leave for 48 hours without washing, covering or touching If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions, such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT.
- IN CASE OFA REACTION DURING THE APPLICATION such as intense stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use if you experience shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention.
- Before coloring your hair again, consult a doctor.
- IF, DURING THE DAYS FOLLOWING APPLICATION, itching, redness or spots on the scalp or skin occurs, swelling of the eyes and/or face blisters or oozing of the scalp and/or skin occurs, it is recommended that you consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact of the product with skin and eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them and seek medical assistance.
- you wear contact lenses, take them out before rinsing your eyes thoroughly with water. Wear the gloves supplied in the carton
- Rinse hair well after application. Prepare and apply the mixture in a well-ventilated area Do not inhale or ingest For all questions concerning your individual sensitivity, consult your doctor. Do not use to dye a beard or mustache or for any other purpose than coloring your hair. Avoid any unnecessary contact with the skin.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on the hair before applying this colorant.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or with a progressive hair colorant