Lorinase 100 Ml Syrup
Collect 0.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is LORINASE?
It is a long-acting non-sedating drug contains a combination of antihistamine and decongestant.
- Symptomatic treatment for allergic rhinitis and common colds.
Ingredients and efficacy:
- Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine.
- Relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis, such as nasal congestion, sinuses, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
- Relieves congestion and rhinorrhea associated with common colds.
- Lorinase syrup recommended when both the antihistaminic properties and decongestant properties are required.
- Children 6-12 years (30 kg and over): 5 ml once daily.
- Children 6-12 years (less than 30 kg): 2.5 ml once daily.
Are you confused with common colds and allergic rhinitis? Here is some advice to deal with it:
- Use normal saline nasal wash to clean the nasal passage.
- Use hot packs on the face in the places of sinuses (forehead and around the nose).
- Do not forget your sinusitis treatments as intranasal corticosteroid nasal sprays if prescribed.
- Use honey and vitamin C as immunity boosters.