Maeil Mam'Ma Baby Milk Number 1 400 Gm.
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
MAEIL MAM'MA NUMBER 1 - 400 GM:
Maeil MAM'MA stage 1 milk is full nutritional system, easily digestible milk that supports physical and mental growth and enhances vision. It can be used from birth to 6 months.
- Powdered milk 400 gm.
Features and benefits:
- Maeil MAM'MA stage 1 infant formula can be used from birth to 6 months.
- Maeil MAM'MA stage 1 milk contains nucleotides, choline and docosahexanoic acid.
- Nucleotides support a child's growth, development and drench the amino acid demand.
- Both choline and docosahexaenoic acid support and maintain the child's mental development.
- Maeil MAM'MA stage 1 contains all the important nutrients for growth, making it the most suitable choice for the child during the developmental stages and is a key factor for his health by providing proper nutrition and stimulation which positively affects the development and determines the stage of education and success now and in the future.
How to prepare Maeil MAM'MA 1:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
Shake baby feeder until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- For 1 to 2 weeks of age, feeds are prepared using 90 ml of water and three scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk. The number of feeds per day is seven to eight.
- For infants from 2 weeks to 1 month, feeds are prepared using 120 ml of water and four scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk. The number of feeds per day is six to seven.
- For infants from 1 to 2 months prepare the feeds using 150 ml of water and five scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk and the number of feeds per day six.
- For infants from two months to three months, prepare the feeds using 180 ml of water and six scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk and the number of feeds per day six.
- For infants from three to four months, prepare the feeds using 210 ml of water and seven scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk.
- For infants from four to six months, prepare the feeds using 240 ml of water and eight scales of stage 1 Maeil MAM'MA milk. The number of feeds per day is five.