Marnys Liquid L-Carnitine 2000 Mg - 20 Vial
Collect 11.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- MARNYS LIQUID L-CARNITINE 2000 MG 220 ML
- Food supplement
- Sports nutrition food supplements
- Practical drinkable vials containing 200 mg of liquid L-Carnitine.
- With orange juice.
- L-Carnitine is a natural compound
- L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients both for the recovery of athletes and for people who follow diets or weight reduction programs, as it plays an essential role in energy metabolism.
- The main function of L-Carnitine intervenes in the process of generating heat that leads to "fat burning".
- Without the L-Carnitine function, fatty bodies would accumulate in muscle and fat tissues as well as in the arteries.
- L-Carnitine has an antioxidant role that preserves the structure of cell membranes and facilitates the normal distribution of oxygen in tissues.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- 1 vial a day, preferably before breakfast.
- Shake well before use.
- The L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients for both weight reduction programs and athletes who need to recover effectively after exercise
- The L-Carnitine is a very small molecule, soluble in water, which intervenes in the natural process of generating heat, triggering a temperature rise that will later lead to “fat burning” and to the reduction of fat tissue.
How do we add L-Carnitine to our diet?
- L-Carnitine is present in a small amount in many foods, above all in meat, although it is also found in vegetable foods like carrots or tomatoes, and fruits such as peaches, pears, and bananas.
- A healthy body is able to produce quantities of Carnitine (approximately 16 mg/day) according to needs from the union of the amino acids Lysine and Methionine.