Marnys Neocarbon - 30 Capsules
Collect 0.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- MARNYS NEOCARBON 30 CAPSULES
- Food supplement
- Digestive system
- MARNYS® NEO CARBON contains active Carbon, Mint, and anise.
- The combined action of MARNYS® NEOCARBON ingredients contributes to reducing the excessive accumulation of intestinal gases and spasms, favoring the optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Active Charcoal of Vegetable Origin (minimum adsorption power 40%).
- It is pure carbon (from the shells of the coconut) specially processed to transform it into a highly adsorbent element of gases present in the digestive system.
- Mint is one of the most popular ingredients in herbal tea. Its traditional uses are in bile disorders, laborious digestion, diarrhea, flatulence, gastritis, intestinal colic.
- Anise is one of the oldest medicinal plants in the world and is used as a flavoring, digestive, carminative, and antispasmodic.
Instructions for use/ How to
- Use 3-5 capsules, 2 times a day (after meals).
- The physical and chemical processes of digestion cause gases.
- The first part of the digestion is produced in the stomach by normal or involuntary swallowing of ambient air, including swallowing saliva.
- The second part is produced in the large intestine where the bacterial flora produces chemical reactions, which originate gases.
- Adsorption is the process by which a porous solid (on a microscopic scale) is able to retain gas particles on its surface, after being in contact with this gas.
- The adsorbent has active centers that allow gas molecules to be installed on its surface.
- The activated carbon is obtained by a process of carbonization and high-performance adsorption capacity (in order to retain the largest amount of gases).