Marnys Omegacod 500 Mg - 60 Caps
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- MARNYS OMEGACOD 500 MG 60 CAPSULES
- Food supplement
- COD LIVER OIL WITHOUT THE OLD-FASHIONED TASTE
- Omega 3( 500 mg) with Vitamin E
- OMEGACOD soft gels contain vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- OMEGACOD guarantees that oil properties are non-toxic: achieving the correct contaminant, heavy metal, dioxin, and furan levels.
Cardioprotective and neuroprotective action:
- The cardioprotective action of these fatty acids focuses on maintaining and normalizing cholesterol and triglyceride levels, blood pressure.
- In terms of neuroprotective action, they perform structural functions and impact on numerous processes of neuronal development and behavior, including changes in learning, auditory memory, and visual and olfactory responses.
- Omega 3, essential for growth: Omega 3 is essential for children’s growth.
- In the fetus and newborn babies, these nutrients are already essential for the nervous system.
- It is also helpful in eye dryness.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Take one to two capsules a day, preferably before meals.
- Orlistat is used for weight loss.
- It prevents dietary fats from being absorbed from the gut.
- There is some concern that orlistat might also decrease the absorption of fish oil when they are taken together.
- To avoid this potential interaction take orlistat and fish oil at least 2 hours apart.
- Fish oils might slow blood clotting.
- Taking fish oils along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
- Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.