Marnys Propolis 1000 Mg Echinacea - 30 Capsules
Collect 5.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- MARNYS PROPOLIS 1000 MG ECHINACEA 30 CAPSULES
- Food supplement
- Natural defense
- Each capsule of MARNYS® PROPOLIS WITH ECHINACEA contains 400 mg of purified propolis (equal to 1000 mg of raw propolis), 30 mg of echinacea juice concentrate and wheat germ oil.
- In adults, they help maintain and regulate the immune and respiratory functions.
- Propolis is a resin made by bees they use to protect the hive from diseases and to seal walls and cells.
- MARNYS® guarantees in propolis a minimum galangin content of 10%, highly purified since through proprietary technology inactive substances such as wax are eliminated.
- Galangin is a polyphenol with antioxidant activity.
- Echinacea purpurea is a medicinal plant that has been traditionally used and studied for its activity in infections and immune disorders.
- Echinacea favors a normal immune function, contributing therefore to the normal functioning of the respiratory system.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Take 1 capsule daily every morning.
- Warning: Individuals with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult a specialist.
- ALLERGENS: Contains gluten.
What is Royal Jelly?
- Royal Jelly is the queen bee’s only food during her entire life.
- Royal Jelly is a substance with high nutritional value, containing a unique combination of water (60-70%), proteins (9-18%), carbohydrates (11-23%), lipids (3-8%), amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
What is Propolis?
- Propolis is also part of traditional medicine.
- Its chemical composition consists of at least 300 compounds, including a high content of phenolic compounds (caffeic, cinnamic acids) and flavonoids (galangin, quercetin), which have demonstrated antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory and modulating activity for the defense system (immune).
- The natural supplements that contain propolis are useful during the changes of season (arrival of autumn and winter) in which having a good immune function is essential.