Marnys Salmon Oil - 60 Caps
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- MARNYS SALMON OIL 60 CAPSULES
- Food supplement
- Salmon oil contributing to cardiovascular health.
- With natural vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress, and a high Omega-3 fatty acid content.
- Salmon oil( 250 mg ), vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol). Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin and water.
- The main components of fish oils – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – have a cardioprotective effect and are the main contributors to cardiovascular risk reduction.
- Favors the normal maintenance of the cholesterol and triglyceride profile.
- Preserves brain function, playing a fundamental role in synthesis, nerve tissue remodeling and neurotransmission.
- Facilitates the normal functioning of vision, optimizing the structure of the retina.
- Natural vitamin E is the main lipid-soluble antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- 1 Capsule per day after meal.
- ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
- Salmon is a fish that migrates between salt water and fresh water.
- Salmon can reach over one meter in length and some specimens exceed 30 kg in weight.
- Salmon is the species that provides the largest amount of EPA and DHA fatty acids, for 3 ounces served salmon provides 1.0 to 1.8 g of DHA + EPA.