Marvelous Hair Collagen Drink For Hair Anti-Aging - 30 Vials
Collect 30.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
MARVELOUS H COLLAGEN DRINK WITH PEACH FLAVOR SUGAR FREE 30 BOTTLES:
Marvelous H collagen for hair is an effective, safe and integrated formula containing collagen in addition to a group of essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to the strength, elasticity, and shine of the hair.
- Collagen drink.
- 30 Bottles.
- Hair anti-aging.
- Replenishes the loss of collagen to ensure optimum hair beauty.
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen 10.000 mg.
- Vitamin C 60 mg.
- Vitamine E 9 mg.
- Pantothenic acid 5 mg.
- Zinc 5 mg.
- Calcium 5 mg.
- Beta carotene 3 mg.
- Copper 3 mg.
- Iron 2 mg.
- Magnesium 2 mg.
- Vitamin B2 1 mg.
- Vitamin B6 1 mg.
- Folic acid 100 mcg.
- Biotin 10 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 1 mcg.
Marvelous H collagen features and benefits:
- Marvelous H collagen syrup is very important and beneficial to promote hair growth and increase its diameter.
- It also promotes healthy hair which makes it more difficult to break treatment and reduces hair split.
- It also reduces frizz.
- It helps protect the hair from sun heat and bad weather.
- Restores the hair's vitality and youthful appearance.
How to use Marvelous H:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take one bottle once daily before or after breakfast.
For best results:
- You will feel the result of collagen use from the first month.
- It is best to use it daily for at least three months to get the full result.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is a naturally occurring protein in the human body, it represents one-third of the protein in the body.
- Collagen molecules are grouped together to form long, thin fibers, and serve as support structures that support each other, giving the hair strength, elasticity, and shine.
- The body contains many different types of collagen, which number up to 23 types, but the type found in the skin and hair being the first and third type often.
- With age, the body's collagen production decreases as we have mentioned, so it is necessary to get collagen from other external sources.
- There are several ways to do this, the simplest of which is to eat foods rich in collagen, but eating these foods is not enough to fully protect the human from collagen damage to the body, as it is difficult to determine the amount of collagen required and its sources are difficult to obtain on a daily basis.
- Collagen deficiency is manifested by the appearance of symptoms in the hair, where the hair is weak, brittle and easy to fall.
Collagen side effects:
- There are no side effects for collagen as it is a natural protein found in the body, except if there is an allergy to any of the components of the product and it is necessary to tell the doctor.
- It is also preferable not to take collagen during pregnancy and lactation.