Marvelous S Collagen Drink Anti Aging For Skin - 30 Vials
Collect 31.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
MARVELOUS S COLLAGEN DRINK WITH STRAWBERRY FLAVOR SUGAR FREE 30 BOTTLES:
Marvelous S collagen for skin is an effective, safe and integrated formula containing collagen in addition to a group of essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to the revitalization, healthy-looking, and reconstruction of the skin.
- Collagen drink.
- 30 Bottles.
- Skin anti-aging.
- Replenishes the loss of collagen.
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen 10.000 mg.
- Vitamin C 60 mg.
- Niacin 12 mg.
- Vitamine E 10 mg.
- Pantothenic acid 3 mg.
- Beta carotene 3 mg.
- Vitamin B6 1 mg.
- Biotin 10 mcg.
Marvelous S collagen features and benefits:
- Eliminate superficial lines and deep wrinkles.
- Plumps your lips and cheeks.
- Eliminate white lines and cellulite in various body parts.
- Unify skin tone and lightens dark spots and dark circles.
- Turns your skin soft and delicate.
- Strengthens and tightens dangling skin.
- Diminishes signs of fatigue.
- Restores the skin's vitality and youthful appearance.
How to use Marvelous S:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take one bottle once daily before or after breakfast.
For best results:
- You will feel the result of collagen use from the first month.
- It is best to use it daily for at least three months to get the full result.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is a naturally occurring protein in the human body, it represents one-third of the protein in the body.
- Collagen molecules are grouped together to form long, thin fibers, and serve as support structures that support each other, giving the skin elasticity and glowing.
- The body contains many different types of collagen, which number up to 23 types, but the type found in the skin and hair being the first and third type often.
- With age, the body's collagen production decreases as we have mentioned, so it is necessary to get collagen from other external sources.
- There are several ways to do this, the simplest of which is to eat foods rich in collagen, but eating these foods is not enough to fully protect the human from collagen damage to the body, as it is difficult to determine the amount of collagen required and its sources are difficult to obtain on a daily basis.
- Collagen deficiency is manifested by the appearance of symptoms in the skin, where the skin is sagging and is more prone to the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Collagen side effects:
- There are no side effects for collagen as it is a natural protein found in the body, except if there is an allergy to any of the components of the product and it is necessary to tell the doctor.
- It is also preferable not to take collagen during pregnancy and lactation.