MGO | MANUKA HONEY | 100 + | 250 GM.
Collect 6.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
MGO MANUKA HONEY 100 + 250 GM.
- Manuka honey is made in Australia and New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush.
- It contains methylglyoxal (MGO) which has an antibacterial effect.
- The higher concentration of MGO, the stronger the antibiotic effect.
How Manuka honey is used?
- The main medical use is the treatment of minor wounds and burns, also marketed for use in many other conditions including:
- Help reduce inflammation inside the body.
- Help treat gastrointestinal problems.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
Possible side effects of manuka honey
- Allergic reaction epically in people who are allergic to bees.