Nan A.R., From Birth To 12 Months, Infant Formula To Reduce Regurgitation, With Iron, 380G
Collect 1.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestle Nan A.R., From Birth To 12 Months, Infant Formula To Reduce Regurgitation, With Iron, 380G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Infant Formula to Reduce Regurgitation due to the Immaturity of the Sphincter between the Esophagus and the Stomach
- NAN® A.R.
- is a food for special medical purposes, especially designed for the dietary management of spitting up.
- Starch - An easy-to-digest blend designed to reduce spitting up by thickening the feed.
- reuteri - Naturally active cultures.
- OPTIPRO®: a blend that supplies proteins needed for your baby’s growth.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table for amount of water needed.
- First pour half the amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Fill up the bottle with lukewarm water to the desired amount of formula and shake well once more.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Important notice: Breast-milk is the best nutrition for your infant and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.