Nestle Nan Comfort 2, From 6 To 12 Months, Follow-Up Formula 400G
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestle Nan Comfort 2, From 6 To 12 Months, Follow-Up Formula 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Follow-up Formula for Colic, Gas, and Constipation – Fortified with IronNAN Comfort 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from 6 months to 1 year as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods.
- It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation).
- It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
- reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture which helps support baby’s digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula..
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- *To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- ** Note: Use only enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- ***At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods).
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
- If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your health care professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Use only under medical supervision.
- WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.