Nan H.A. Stage 2 From 6 To 12 Monthshypoallergenic Fortified With Iron - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé NAN H.A. Stage 2 From 6 to 12 months
- Hypoallergenic Follow-up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for Infants at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron 400g
- Baby Care
- Baby Feeding
- Hypoallergenic Follow-up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for Infants at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron
- Hypoallergenic follow up formula is designed for infants at risk of developing an allergy from 6 to 12 months as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods.
- It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
- If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN H.A. 2 without asking your doctor. The introduction of any other formula, or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal brain function.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Warning: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle by a feeding cup.
- Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advise.