Nan H.A. Stage 3 From 1 To 3 Years Hypoallergenic Fortified With Iron - 800 Gm
Collect 2.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé NAN H.A. Stage 3 From 1 to 3 years Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk Based on Cow’s Milk for Toddlers at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron 800g
- Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk Based on Cow’s Milk for Toddlers at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron
- Hypoallergenic growing up milk is designed for toddlers at risk of allergy from 1-3 years as the liquid part of the diet. If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN H.A. 3 without asking your doctor. The introduction of any other formula or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal brain function.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle. 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Warning: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep the unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold the baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. As soon as the baby is old enough, replace the bottle by a feeding cup.
- Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Size/ Pack Content
- Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin, Palm olein, Whey protein (from Cow’s Milk), Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Lactose, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Fish oil, Phosphoric acid, Vegetable oil rich in arachidonic acid, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl palmitate, Mixed tocopherols concentrate), Water, Bifidus culture, Vitamins & Minerals.