Nan Supreme H.A. Stage 1, Birth To 6 Months, Hypoallergenic Starter Infant Formula, 400G
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé Nan Supreme H.A.
- Stage 1, Birth To 6 Months, Hypoallergenic Starter Infant Formula, 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Hypoallergenic Starter Infant Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for Infants at Risk of Allergy – Fortified with Iron
- Hypoallergenic starter infant formula is designed for infants from birth to 6 months, at risk of developing an allergy (e.g.
- if another family member is allergic).
- However, if your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN® H.A.
- 1 without asking your doctor.
- The introduction of any other formula, or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal
- brain function
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies.
- And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your doctor for advice.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Use only under medical supervision.
- WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.